Thread: Looking for a specific acrylic award- cant find it

Looking for a specific acrylic award- cant find it

Hi,

A costumer of mine has requested that I sell them a specific model of acrylic award but I canīt seem to find it.

You can view it here:
    http://www.blueribbontrophies.com/im...rds-7j3738.jpg

I have looked over my JDS, Marco, Tropar, CMA and PDU catalogs and I cant seem to find the piece. It is described as: Arched and beveled acrylic is given even more permanence with this brushed nickel finish cast slotted base.

Please let me know if you know the supplier of this part.

Thanks,

Alberto Ramirez
    Attached Images Attached Images

Alberto........ RS Owens Keystone series Y1151L 6" x 9" or Y1152L 6" x 11"
    Mark
    In the Great Northwest!

Trotec Speedy C25, Newing-Hall 350 (AMC I & HPGL), NH-CG-30 (Carbide Cutter Sharpener)
    Sawgrass 400 Gel Ink Printer, CS5, 5/9/x6 CorelDraw

Is $160 a lot for an award? Will your customer pay $250+ for the trophy?
    Legend 24EX, Amaya (Big Red), Server Farm, PBX System Integrator, (5) Shopsmith Mark VII's. Smithy metal 3-1, anything old and grey I will think about buying. " I learn from failure - I learn everyday, but only fail when I refuse to learn."

Most retailers don't pay retail prices from a manufacture...... $160 is a retail price.......... Apply the ASI discount code "A" to determine your cost, if you are a registered business.
    Mark
    In the Great Northwest!

Trotec Speedy C25, Newing-Hall 350 (AMC I & HPGL), NH-CG-30 (Carbide Cutter Sharpener)
    Sawgrass 400 Gel Ink Printer, CS5, 5/9/x6 CorelDraw

Hi thank you all very much.

Regarding the price, it is expensive even at $160...considering it is just acrylic. We generally offer our costumers replicas of some awards to lower their price. With that one we can do a similar wooden base. I will join ASI soon, but I did get a discount at RS Owerns.