Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mobility for a Felder K700P

Thanks a lot guys. A pallet jack was my original idea. I did see someone suggested a particular model from Uline that they used for the same saw.

Eric, I wonder if isolation pads similar to what you put under air compressor feet would work?

Quote Originally Posted by David Kumm View Post
    I prefer a mobility kit. Felder make s great one but there are other choices. If you go the caster route, use 1000+ Carrymaster as they move and set much easier than the smaller ones. You can order a conversion stud to accept the 10MM hole and the larger hole in the caster. I roll my 2000 lb SCMI saw on them but like the lever method when just rolling back and forth from the wall. The wheels are always pointed in the right direction. Dave
    I also am looking at some Zambus casters for a Felder saw. The predrilled holes are 11m and Zambus only offers 12mm or bigger for the weight I need to support. Does anyone have info on where to find these conversion studs/stems for the casters? I can't find them on Zambus's website and havent been able to find info on a google search?