Thread: Hi all. Anyone use CNCRouterparts stuff?

Hi all. Anyone use CNCRouterparts stuff?

Hi,
    I am thinking of getting the cnc router parts pro 3x2 wood router kit and I am curious if any one has any experience with then and there product and support.
    Thanks
    Pat

I was just visiting their website and didn't see a 3 X 2 kit. Their smallest machine appears to be a 4 X 2 kit, although I expect you might be able to have them create a smaller one for you. I don't have a CNCRP machine but probably would have if another financial deal hadn't fallen through. I have done extensive research on their kits. There are a lot of people out there with them, including a few people on Sawmill Creek. It is rare to find someone who is dissatisfied.

Correct you are....

Quote Originally Posted by Art Mann View Post
    I was just visiting their website and didn't see a 3 X 2 kit. Their smallest machine appears to be a 4 X 2 kit, although I expect you might be able to have them create a smaller one for you. I don't have a CNCRP machine but probably would have if another financial deal hadn't fallen through. I have done extensive research on their kits. There are a lot of people out there with them, including a few people on Sawmill Creek. It is rare to find someone who is dissatisfied.
    Your right, I just checked their sight, it must be sleep deprivation making me sluggish.
    pat

I bought some parts from them for my machine - no complaints and would buy from them again.

I've read alot of threads of people who have bought the kit from them and have good success. Search for some threads if you don't get answers from some owners soon.

Ahren rocks. I have built a cncrp4848 for a buddy. Built several G540 based controllers with his kits. My Joes CastCNC uses cncrp rack and pinion sets and his nema23 12amp electronics kit and a couple of his 80mm spindle mounts.
    Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Patrick,

I purchased several components from CNCRP when I was building my DIY design CNC, and before he had his current line of kits. Customer service was great, shipping was fast, products are fantastic, and the couple times that I asked questions, I received prompt and clear replies. If I were building one today, his kits would be on the top of my list to consider.

Roy
    Roy
    CorelDraw 12, Inkscape, TurboCAD 19
    Homemade 3-axis 18x51" CNC router
    Vectric Aspire 8, PhotoVCarve, Mach 3
    EurekaZone track saw system

I just completed a CRP4848. I bought all of the components from CNC Router Parts for a complete build. For a DIY machine, they are the absolute tops in my book. I had a few minor issues and they were SUPER quick to answer my e-mails and take care of my issues. My machine is great and was a very good value for the money. I would not hesitate to do business with them again and highly recommend them to anyone I know who is trying to get into CNC on a budget. Their kits are complete and super easy to assemble. I started on my CRP484 on a Saturday at noon and had it jogging by Monday. It went together like a breeze and is made very well. I used their electronics kit including a Gecko G540 and the wiring was a breeze. I was most concerned with that aspect but it ended up being so much easier than I had anticipated.
    Curtis O. Seebeck
    Need Cactus Juice?

Wow, great stuff to hear. Makes me feel confident about buying from them. I'll be ordering sometime in the next couple of months, I just can't decide which electronics kit to go with. It hauls but with the with smaller motors too but I am thinking about using the electronics kit across the board for a couple of systems. A milling machine set up too, probably the Grizzly G0704. Still have some decisions to make. Thank you guys for making it a little easier.
    Pat
    Sometimes, I wonder what it is I'm trying to do.

That guy "Ahren" is great to deal with. Excellent service. I purchased him two sets of G540, motors, cables and Z-axis five start screw. I also purchased him one carriage and told him that I shall duplicate with his permission. He is really great .

Congrats! Are you building the regular or his newer pro machine?
    Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.