Thread: Beak apart vectors in Corel

Beak apart vectors in Corel

I'm often looking to break or cut up and delete different sections of a vector. Generally I try to do it using the virtual segment deletion tool that said whenever I do it the image either disapeiars entirely or the lines come apart in all manner of strangeness.
    An example of something I'd be trying to do would be cutting up a graphic into 4 sections so I can engrave each piece separately for a tile mural.

Help! Thanks in advance.
    "Lasers, not just for evil overloads anymore!"

Depends if they are splines Gabe, splines change shape depending on their overall number of grip points and length.

cheers

Dave
    You did what !

To do the mural.......create four squares, group them, powerclip the image into it, then ungroup them.
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw