Thread: MRI Question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Koepke View Post
    Getting old is a b--ch! But it sure beats the alternatives.

It seems waking up in the morning some parts of me have gotten very comfortable the way they are and will put up a fight to the end if they are requested to move.

jtk
    My father died of a heart attack on the floor of an oil rig in 1972 6 weeks before his 48th birthday. I am the oldest of 6 and still had 3 siblings in HS at the time. Now in my mid-70s, I am grateful that when I wake up with arthritic pain, I am still alive.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Fitzgerald View Post
    My father died of a heart attack on the floor of an oil rig in 1972 6 weeks before his 48th birthday. I am the oldest of 6 and still had 3 siblings in HS at the time. Now in my mid-70s, I am grateful that when I wake up with arthritic pain, I am still alive.
    My father also died too soon, but he smoked and didn't really take care of his health. I've survived long past his death age.

Mike

[Incidently, very good thread. I've learned a lot about an MRI.]
    Last edited by Mike Henderson; 04-20-2024 at 11:14 AM.
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Henderson View Post
    My father also died too soon, but he smoked and didn't really take care of his health. I've survived long past his death age.

Mike
    My mother had 4 older brothers. They all died fairly young - unfiltered Camels all day long. She lived to be 92.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Henderson View Post
    No one on either side of my family has ever made it to 80. I'm currently the oldest, and the number of candles required on the cake each year is making it really hard to stay optimistic.

Chronic TMB is a pretty relentless disease.
    Yoga class makes me feel like a total stud, mostly because I'm about as flexible as a 2x4.
    "Design"? Possibly. "Intelligent"? Sure doesn't look like it from this angle.
    We used to be hunter gatherers. Now we're shopper borrowers.
    The three most important words in the English language: "Front Towards Enemy".
    The world makes a lot more sense when you remember that Butthead was the smart one.
    You can never be too rich, too thin, or have too much ammo.