Thread: jet jwbs-14cs bandsaw needs new tires

jet jwbs-14cs bandsaw needs new tires

I need new tires? the rubber part the blade runs on, for my jet 12 inch bandsaw, I am also going to need a new blade, I have the riser kit installed, so if you know blade length that would be great and any ideas where to get good priced decent quality tires would be great. if the same place has blades even better. thanks

Try Carter Products online. You can also buy some of their stuff at Woodcraft.

Sorry I can't help with blade length but I just ordered a set of urethane tires for my Craftsman 14 inch at Amazon. Highly recommend urethane tires, no gluing necessary.

are all tires about the same quality?

I think i may buy these

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DELTA-14-INC...-/320679565015

any opinions?

Did you buy the tires from Ebay? Someone is asking me where to buy good tires for his old 14" Delta saw.

To determine the blade length, assuming both wheels have the same diameter, simply determine the circumference of a wheel and add that to twice the distance between the wheel's center points. Be sure to set the tensioning wheel in its center position when measuring the distance between wheel centers. This will give you an average length... you should have at least +- 1" adjustment. Hope this helps