Thread: Graduation

Graduation

Don't know if this qualifies as a gloat or not....and I don't have any pictures but My youngest son graduates from High School tomorrow! He will graduate with a 3.2 g.p.a. and has a job starting on Monday as an apprentice electrician. He was also selected last fall as All Conference Offensive Lineman for football on a team that was in the Division 3 quarter finals for a State Championship. (I'll step off the soapbox now. )

That's a Gloat if I ever heard one, and one to be proud of.......
    You get right back on that soap box and enjoy

Congratulations to your son on his fine accomplishments, you both have a lot to be proud of!
    Tony

Ain't nothing wrong with that gloat-- you should be proud as he goes to another level in his life, and so do you. Don't need pictures for that super gloat!
    Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Ash
    Don't know if this qualifies as a gloat or not....and I don't have any pictures but My youngest son graduates from High School tomorrow! He will graduate with a 3.2 g.p.a. and has a job starting on Monday as an apprentice electrician. He was also selected last fall as All Conference Offensive Lineman for football on a team that was in the Division 3 quarter finals for a State Championship. (I'll step off the soapbox now. )
    Steve,

I love Kid Gloats over tool gloats. It is much harder in today's world to raise children then it is to order a tool from the Internet.

Have a good weekend
    Rich

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
    - General George Patton Jr

You should be proud and post this gloat. I'll take a "kid" gloat over a tool or shop gloat any day! Raising kids is the job for which we have the least amount of training and which has the opportunity for the most rewards. Congrats to the Grad and the Dad (and Mom too, of course!).
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Steve -

That definitely is a gloat. Congratulations to you and your son. As the others have said, family gloats take precedence over tool gloats any time.

Regards,
    Ted

Steve,

That is just terrific........we all need to keep pouring our lives into our children. You keep on being proud - family is the best thing!!!

Ditto on all the remarks!!

I agree.... kid gloats are a lot better than tool ones.

When my oldest son got Eagle Scout, I was all smiles for many weeks.

I hope you took him out to dinner or something!!!!

Congrats dad