Thread: I'm Back

I'm Back

I have been way from SMC since mid May due to a conglomeration of work, family affairs (good and bad) and other committments. While my time is still limited, things should be back to relative normality within a couple of weeks and in the meantime I will get here whenever possible. Since a few of you PM'd me and got no response during this time I offer my apologies.

Best regards to all.

Dave
    Dave Anderson

Chester, NH

Welcome back Dave, its good to have you here again.

Good to have you back Dave. Hope the bad conglomerations have worked out for the better.

Welcome back, Dave. Ken put on his holster and badge while you were out and headed off all nefarious deeds and kept the streets safe.

Quote Originally Posted by David Weaver View Post
    Welcome back, Dave. Ken put on his holster and badge while you were out and headed off all nefarious deeds and kept the streets safe.

and....the rumor is that a bunch of neanders have put out a contract on him too!

Welcome back Dave! We missed your sage advice and calming presence! Hope things continue to improve for you!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Glad to see your return, Dave..
    One can never have too many planes and chisels... or so I'm learning!!

I had conglomerations once.

Only the nightly application of Bourbon and Ice salved the problem.
    There are now two children in the house, and I think those three afflictions were somehow related...

Good to have you back, some of us forget how much work it is to keep this site so civil.
    (On occasion, even I learn something - and that's a rare thing in itself.)

Ah welcome back Dave and let me introduce myself as you're probably going to have to close one or two of my threads in the future.
    "If you have all your fingers, you can convert to Metric"

Welcome back Dave.

In your absence I started acting out.

Glad to have you back around!
    Woodworking is terrific for keeping in shape, but it's also a deadly serious killing system...

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Anderson NH View Post
    I have been way from SMC since mid May due to a conglomeration of work, family affairs (good and bad) and other committments. While my time is still limited, things should be back to relative normality within a couple of weeks and in the meantime I will get here whenever possible. Since a few of you PM'd me and got no response during this time I offer my apologies.

Best regards to all.

Dave
    I am a newbie to the forum, but I look forward to reading your posts and seeing what you love to build, and the tools you use to build it with.,

Blog Entries
    Welcome back Dave! Yes, Chris has been acting out! I am blameless in this childish squabbling though ;-) We have been solving our problems by discussions of various spirits. Ken keeps us under the influence most of the time now. Hmmm maybe we should not be reminding Dave of all the other reasons he took a break?