Thread: How do you bring up items for sale

How do you bring up items for sale

Hi Jackie,
    I would like to order a large T shirt, light brown and pay by paypal but cannot find a place where it lists whats for sale. How do I go about placing an order??
    Thanks, Syd

Syd

Keith is getting ready to post pictures of our new t-shirts, hats and coolies. They will only come in one color which is a light beige. He will put them in this forum. I hope he will have this done by the weekend. Please check back Sunday night.

Jackie Outten

Syd,

The new T-Shirts have a large logo on the back and a small one on the pocket. The price is $26.75 with free shipping and handling (USA).

We have three choices for hats, they are all the same price, $21.00 with shipping and handling (USA).
    Beige Winter Style hats.
    Light Beige Summer hats.
    Beige Winter style hats with a dark blue bill.

Jackie hasn't given me a price on the can coolies yet but I will post the information later this evening when I have the pictures.

We will post the numbers of items we have in our inventory and keep it updated. I hope to keep an inventory onsite so we can ship the next day rather than taking orders as we did in the past. The new Shirts have printed logos rather than the old style embroidered shirts. The idea is to have move visibility for those who attend shows and events, it helps us to find other SawMill Creekers.

I think we now have 80 T-Shirts in various sizes available and twenty hats in our inventory. I will post an accurate count for each size this evening.
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 08-05-2013 at 11:19 AM.

Well my schedule got rearranged last night when Jackie and I were invited to dinner by our oldest daughter. I am working on the pictures this afternoon.

Having a life is no excuse!