Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: removed post

removed post

Wondered why, a message would be nice
    Last edited by matthew knott; 05-01-2013 at 5:09 PM.
    L Squared Lasers UK
    2 x Halo Lasers 20 watt fiber
    1 x Halo CO2 Galvo System
    1 x Shenhui 1512 80 watt
    3 x Electrox D40
    3 x electrox Scriba 2
    1 x Electrox Scorpion 40 watt Fibre
    1 x Epilog EXT36 75 watt.

San Jose, Ca soon to be Mariposa, CA "Gateway to Yosemite"
    Blog Entries
    I liked your video. Ron
    [/SIGPIC] Epilog Mini 24 - 45 watt, 3 Melco Amaya's with DesignShop, Roland PC-600 Printer/Plotter, Roland Camm-1 and 1050 plotter and a 6 color 4 station screen printing press. CorelDraw X3,X4 and X5 plus PhotoGrav 3.0

Me too I love to watch those machines run.
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Cheers Guys,I thought it came out pretty good on the iphone, amazing you would have needed a $1000 camcorder not many years ago. Wonder what 'RULE' I broke, guess i will never know !!!!!!!!
    L Squared Lasers UK
    1 x Shenhui 1512 80 watt
    3 x Electrox D40
    3 x electrox Scriba 2

Just speculating - maybe it was because it advertised your business...

It was a cool video though.
    Shenhui 1440x850, 130 Watt Reci Z6
    Gerber Sabre 408

Matthew

Rich is correct. Our rule is no posts promoting one's business ventures or related propositions. That includes mentions of web sites and company names.

We do not always notify members of the reason for deleting a post.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

There are days when there is never enough time to get everything done. Yesterday was one of those days and this afternoon is going to be very busy for me as well. So I have to move through my daily routine very quick on occasion with little time to answer all of the PMs, email and provide the appropriate notifications.

Currently I have a lot of irons in the fire so the next few weeks will be very busy. I am working with a web designer in hopes of getting my company web site created over the next two months. I am attending regular meetings with the local business association trying to organize an annual SawMill Creekfest event here in Gloucester County Virginia. I am marketing my sign shop heavily right now doing research, quotes and bids with three active signs jobs in house currently. My daily schedule here is normally about 3 to 4 hours per day. I have an ADA session scheduled for May 18th and 19th in my shop so I am spending some time cleaning up my shop and preparing for the event and Aaron and i have a major server upgrade coming up next week.

I'm sharing this with everyone so you will understand that the Admin side of The Creek will suffer a bit over the next few weeks but we will get through it as we always have

You go get'em...... the great thing about success is well success. We will survive.
    GARY ROBERTS
    ShopBot Desk Top
    Full Spectrum 60 Watt Pro

Fair enough, was it the fact i linked to a youtube video, or the contents of the video, i know it engraved a logo but not my companys! Can i do another one with just generic marking and say a qr code that links to sawmill creek or are youtube links a no-no full stop ? Cheers guys
    L Squared Lasers UK
    1 x Shenhui 1512 80 watt
    3 x Electrox D40
    3 x electrox Scriba 2

Matthew

I think that would be ok. All we can do is have a look. I liked the last one by the way.

You tube is fine but it must not be one that promotes any business interest you may have. It's one thing for somebody else to promote your site and yet another for you to promote it yourself.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Cool, i will try again, wasnt trying to advertise, be a bit pointless as 95% of members are not in the same county as me, but i see your point, it could get out of hand i guess!
    L Squared Lasers UK
    1 x Shenhui 1512 80 watt
    3 x Electrox D40
    3 x electrox Scriba 2

Matthew,

If you check the front page of SMC..... currently 166 Members viewing ... 994 Guests viewing .......you will see that there are always more "Guests" viewing SMC than registered Members.

Just because you live in the UK doesn't mean others from the UK aren't viewing here.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

There are between 40 to 60 thousand unique visitors here every day.
    Our registered Membership includes people from 42 countries.

BTW, yesterday went well so we are on our way toward a major SawMill Creekfest event for the Spring of 2014. Lots of decisions and arrangements that have to be made but we have a direction and are going to move forward.

Always amazing how many 'usual suspects' active users on a forum compared to how many 'lurkers' that just visit and read what other have said, guess in some ways its good as if everyone posted you would miss out on everything, it would be a mad house .
    L Squared Lasers UK
    1 x Shenhui 1512 80 watt
    3 x Electrox D40
    3 x electrox Scriba 2

15. I too had a post that was recently deleted and am unsure why. I was just wondering if anyone knew the approx value of my older model laser.
    Epilog 35 Watt Mini 12" x 24"
    New Hermes V3400
    Kwikprint 55
    CorelDraw 2017, Illustrator, Photoshop