Quote Originally Posted by Scott Shepherd View Post
Hi Jacky, very sorry for you going through that. Talk to your lawyer. A Judgement is not a promise to pay, it's just the first legal step of trying to get your money back. It's the legal ruling that they owe you the money. Sounds like you got that. Now the court says they owe you the money, you have to follow other steps to get your money.

It's my understanding that the following methods are methods of getting payment. You should talk to your lawyer about which one makes the most sense for your situation :

-Garnishment

-Writ of Fieri Facias

-Docketing of Judgement

-Interrogatories
Hi Scott
Thanks for tour reply
My message was also to give everybody my lawyer ad.
So if people & people ask for judgment, things will move ?
I'm well trying to have my money back but the first thing I want is to stop the Bosworth family swindles people with complete impunity.
As they are really thief's and founded a good "business" since years & years all over the states and outside your country.
I' ve seen there is a Facebook page called Access Business Solutions for complying(?)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Acces...26796734042729
Should it be an idea that everyone who has been scammed
by these people, post his/her misadventure with this swindler's family ?
I thing my lawyer is not very accurate as the judgment has been done nearly one year ago ?
I've contacted some companies in Hudson for debt collection ? will keep you informed .

Best regards

Jacky