Thread: Box Maker or Corel Question

Unhappy Box Maker or Corel Question

When I make a box in box maker it opens in a corel page and its not all there. the box is bigger then the page and whatever doesn't fit in the page is gone. I have seen designs that were bigger then the page in corel and the designs just overlapped the page edges. which I just resized the design to fit the page. So how do I get the box to go into corel with it all there ?
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Try opening a Corel page (Blank) to a size bigger than you need, then drag and drop the file into that page.
    Martin Boekers

1 - Epilog Radius 25watt laser 1998
    1 - Epilog Legend EXT36 75watt laser 2005
    1 - Epilog Legend EXT36 75watt laser 2007
    1 - Epilog Fusion M2 32 120watt laser with camera 2015
    2 - Geo Knight K20S 16x20 Heat Press
    Geo Knight K Mug Press,
    Ricoh GX-7000 Dye Sub Printer
    Zerox Phaser 6360 Laser Printer
    numerous other tools and implements
    of distruction/distraction!

Thanks Martin
    I did that.. now I guess its box maker problem as the box is not all there. nThis is what happensboxmaker.jpg
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

San Jose, Ca soon to be Mariposa, CA "Gateway to Yosemite"
    Blog Entries
    Bert, You might try http://boxmaker.rahulbotics.com/ It's free, you type in your box sizes and it creates a PDF file for your output. Then bring it into Corel and send to your laser. Hope this helps ...................... Ron Thompson
    Last edited by Ron Thompson; 04-11-2013 at 2:56 AM.
    [/SIGPIC] Epilog Mini 24 - 45 watt, 3 Melco Amaya's with DesignShop, Roland PC-600 Printer/Plotter, Roland Camm-1 and 1050 plotter and a 6 color 4 station screen printing press. CorelDraw X3,X4 and X5 plus PhotoGrav 3.0

Thanks Ron,
    I did try that, but because my laser has a small bed I need to get it into corel so I can put it on many pages. I don't think I can break up the PDF file.
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Blog Entries
    Bert, create the pdf by going to the site and put in your sizes. Then save your pdf to your desktop and call it "test box" or something like that. Then open Corel Draw (I'm using X5). Go to file - open and select the pdf file. Open as curves not text, if you get a message that you don't have the correct font, just continue. Now you should see the image with the 6 boxes on your screen. Carefully select each box one at a time by drawing a box with the pick tool. Now its time to go to arrange and select combine. Do that for each of the 6 sides then save your drawing before you play with it.
    [/SIGPIC] Epilog Mini 24 - 45 watt, 3 Melco Amaya's with DesignShop, Roland PC-600 Printer/Plotter, Roland Camm-1 and 1050 plotter and a 6 color 4 station screen printing press. CorelDraw X3,X4 and X5 plus PhotoGrav 3.0

7. Try an other free boxdesigner with SVG support break up the file and move each peace like you want ;-)

Any links to a free folded cardboard box program please ?
    John S.
    Nottingham UK.

Generic Chinese 500 x 300 laser with Laserworks V6.0_____ VCarve pro and Aspire._____ Techno Isel router 300 x 300
    Roland CAM 2200 drag engraver.____ Sieg KX1 CNC Mill.______ Sieg KX3 CNC Mill. _____ Plus loads of crap

Ron U The Man!!
    so easy when you know how HUH Thank you
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Blog Entries
    Your Welcome .... Ron

For John Stevenson we use this free folded cardboard box program http://www.ideogram.nl/boxmaker/
    Ian Franks
    Print Image / Paperkutz
    Johannesburg South Africa
    Machines - 50w chinese laser KM C454.