Thread: Acrylathins

Acrylathins

PDU has a new product, doesn't say much about it and for a sample set you have to buy some of the product.

Anyone see this and why is it different than other products already on the market/

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact....r4D4HDhQ%3D%3D
    Martin Boekers

1 - Epilog Radius 25watt laser 1998
    1 - Epilog Legend EXT36 75watt laser 2005
    1 - Epilog Legend EXT36 75watt laser 2007
    1 - Epilog Fusion M2 32 120watt laser with camera 2015
    2 - Geo Knight K20S 16x20 Heat Press
    Geo Knight K Mug Press,
    Ricoh GX-7000 Dye Sub Printer
    Zerox Phaser 6360 Laser Printer
    numerous other tools and implements
    of distruction/distraction!

I think I saw this last year at one of the shows. I believe it is like Formica countertop material. Go to home depot or any home center and look at the samples that are free to take and laser it. It lasers really nice and is good for plaques and other items.

Hope this helps
    Gary

Looks like re-purposing an existing product and probably marking it up for a specific industry to make a few dollars before people realize they can use Wilsonart or other similar products. Most likely got a good deal on the material due to the current trend toward solid surface countertops. Even their sample packs look identical to those at the home centers.

Sammamish, WA

Epilog Legend 24TT 45W, had a sign business for 17 years, now just doing laser work on the side.

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." G. Weilacher

"The handyman's secret weapon - Duct Tape" R. Green