Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moving A3 off of pallet

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Butts View Post
    Hi Jim, which length A3 did you wind up getting? Did you get the silent power cutter head? That would not have been a pretty drive from the island I am glad that you were able to walk it off the pallet. That is exactly what I did to get mine off the pallet as well. I was surprised at how easy it was to get off with a little ingenuity. Congratulations on the new machine I am sure you will like it.
    Ralph
    I purchased the A3 31 12"J/P and did get the silent power cutter head. Got her off the pallet, mobility kit installed and will complete the rest tomorrow. Also purchased the digital readout wheel for the planer.
    Pricey devil, $5100 delivered, ouch...the silent power cutter head was a $799 option. Delivery was $510.

Jim
    "Your beliefs don't make you a better person...your behavior does."

Jim, congratulations on the new A3, you'll love it.

Next time, cut 6 pipe rollers out of 1/2" EMT, then roll it to wherever you want it.

Something to keep in mind for your new K3 or even better, the B3..............Rod.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Barrett View Post
    Ralph
    I purchased the A3 31 12"J/P and did get the silent power cutter head. Got her off the pallet, mobility kit installed and will complete the rest tomorrow. Also purchased the digital readout wheel for the planer.
    Pricey devil, $5100 delivered, ouch...the silent power cutter head was a $799 option. Delivery was $510.

Jim
    Very nice. Congratulations.

Congrats Jim, you will really enjoy the machine. FWIW I did as Erik stated and just walked mine off the pallet.
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. My desk is a work station.