Thread: Newest addition to my family!

Newest addition to my family!

I originally posted this in the Neander forum. Based on comments from moderators, I am gonna cross post it here.

I'd like to introduce y'all to my second son, Barret. He was born on January 8th and is now eight weeks old. I've been waiting to get this picture taken so I could post it up here. The photographer thought I was crazy when I mentioned bringing wood working tools to use as props. I even grabbed some scrap pine and made some shavings. Once the photographer saw the tools I brought, she became really excited! She thought I wanted to pose him next to a cordless drill or circular saw! Not quite. Hope y'all enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Congratulations on the baby boy! The woodworking backdrop is a very clever idea and it's good to see you've planted the woodworking seed already! That'll be a photo you hang onto for many years to come.

Now, just be sure you also start the coercion of attending college about 30 minutes South of you
    Last edited by Brett Bobo; 03-07-2013 at 2:48 PM.

Congrats and love the woodworking props.
    Charlie Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Bobo View Post
    Now, just be sure you also start the coercion of attending college about 30 minutes South of you
    Can't do it Brett! Five generations of Aggies on both sides of the family won't allow it!

Blog Entries
    Congratulations my friend, they grow up fast so your woodworking project will be, teaching him your skills. An excellent environment to raise a child in. God bless.
    What you listen to is your business....what you hear is ours.

Congrats! We have a 14 week old baby girl and had similar prop-type photos taken, and I must say I'm jealous I didn't think of your setup!

There is no project as fulfilling as a child. Congratulations. May he grow up in a world of peace and love

Hope you live close to your Dad. My grandkids are the best thing I have in this life. And life is good!