Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My first post! Photos of my new outfeed/assembly table.

Very nice, Lance. All that area sure looks like it will be a pleasure to use.

Mike

Very nice, I like the Kreg tracks on the outfeed table. That will be very handy for FF construction. Your blade storage also looks pretty cool.

Not exactly a gloat, but that outfeed will surely inspire enough envy to deserve a big

YOU SUCK!!!

Nicely done. I am in the process of building a 4' x 8' outfeed/assembly table myself.
    It's not how many mistakes you make, it's how well you hide them.

that TS blade storage rack in the center section looks really interesting. any chance for a few more pics and some tips on how those little handles were made? FTR, WWing with that much space is really no,................well..............who'm i kidding. it must be great!

Yeah , I'm definitely copying that blade storage cabinet.

Dang man! Ya done good.
    That's Mississippi for a well concieved and executed project.
    Bill
    On the other hand, I still have five fingers.

Nothing I like to see better than a job done RIGHT! Good on ya. You will enjoy.

Thats really put together nicely, lots of nice features and an excellent build, like Jim T stated you did the job right.
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. My desk is a work station.

Well planned and executed. I was considering something similar for a table behind my saw, nothing as elaborate as you have done. I am impressed. It had not occurred to me to place the saw on a platform, but, in my case, that would solve the problem of a very uneven floor. Level the base and the hard part is finished (in that regard anyway).

@ Andrew - I built the platform to raise it above the height of my jointer and to deal with a dip in the floor right where the saw needed to go. It raises it about 4" and I was concerned about the comfort level of the new height, but it actually works out great for me (I am 6' tall.)

Thanks for all the replies! I will post more photos of the blade organizer soon.