Thread: Laguna Bandsaw (made by Sagittario, 1994) LT18 PS450 manual request

Laguna Bandsaw (made by Sagittario, 1994) LT18 PS450 manual request

A newbie here hoping to find someone who might know where I can find a manual for a Laguna LT18 PS450 bandsaw, manufactured in 1994 by Sagittario for Laguna. I have tried the local Laguna distributor to no avail...sent me a much newer model manual that had no resemblance. Thanks in advance for any info.

It's been over a year, but did you find the manual Jeff? I have a copy if you still need it. If anyone else finds this post and needs the manual, email me and I will send it to you.

Robert

Hi Robert,
    Lost my previous attempt to send you a request for a copy of the manual. If the offer is still good, please reply.

Thanks
    David

In the foothills of the NM Sandia Mountains
    The last time Rob was on the forum was 10/30/14. You might try sending him an email.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Hi David,

I will be glad to send you a copy. Please send me an email.

Robert

Hi Jeff,
    I also have this saw and need a copy of the manual. Robert said he would send one but I have not received it yet. Could you please send your copy? Btw, I just removed the table to have it reground flat. It is way out of tolerance.

Thanks,
    David

Someone emailed a couple of months ago for the manual but I couldn't locate it. I looked around on an old computer and found the pdf of the manual again for anyone who needs it.

Rob
    I’d love a pdf of the manual. My email is
    mrantz@
    Comcast
    .net

Thank you for looking (and finding) the manual.

Mike

You're welcome Mike. I emailed it to you. Please let me know if you don't get it.

Rob,
    I didn’t receive the pdf. Can you resend? I was trying to a avoid spam but here’s my email as a link.
    mrantz@comcast.net

Thanks again and sorry to be a pain

Mike

No problem at all Mike. I'm glad to help. I tried again to your email so let me know if you don't get it.

request for manual pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Newton View Post
    It's been over a year, but did you find the manual Jeff? I have a copy if you still need it. If anyone else finds this post and needs the manual, email me and I will send it to you.

Robert

Hello Rob,
    I have this machine, the Sagittario bandsaw (model# SC460, I think?). Also branded as Laguna LT18 from the 1990's as the original thread poster wrote.
    I'm hoping you might share that manual with me. Is it in a pdf format that you can attach to an email?
    Thanks,
    Ryan