Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jessem router lift questions

Quote Originally Posted by John Piwaron View Post
    My order of the Mast-R-Lift arrived yesterday. Though it's got the Incra logo on the top, it's made by Jessem. There's a Jessem manual for it in the box.

So far, it's awesome. Silky smooth operation, it appears to hold the router (Bosch 1617EVS) securely. It's in my table now. But that's all I can say at the moment.

Thanks again for the helpful advise.
    Congratulations, You got a great lift. The Incra inserts make it the best of the Jessem variants in my opinion. I have the Rockler FW and the Incra Masterlift II. I hesitated on trading up but it was worth it!
    Gary

Way late, but I wanted to point out that the Mast-R-Lift II does not have the built-in dust port that the Mast-R-Lift Excel II has. I had an older Jessem Mast-R-Lift (Excel II I suppose) and bought a Mast-R-Lift II a while later. I only took the latter out of the box recently and was very surprised to discover that, which I have since confirmed with Jessem. I don't really understand the omission as they almost hide the fact the Excel II has it. Hope that might be useful to someone.