Thread: Looking for a TI-84 Plus Calculator....

Looking for a TI-84 Plus Calculator....

My youngest son needs this particular calculator for his math classes. I can't swing buying a new one...so I'm asking here....if you have a one that you don't use any more and it has the slide cover, usb cable, and the manual....I'd be interested in working something out with you. I'm looking to get by as inexpensively as possible.
    Thanks & Happy Wood Chips,
    Dennis -
    Get the Benefits of Being an SMC Contributor..!
    ....DEBT is nothing more than yesterday's spending taken from tomorrow's income.

2. I have some other ones, but not the 84 plus. PM if interested.

Amazon offers used TI 84 Plus, Dennis...
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

eBay has some too

ebay.com/ctg/Texas-Instruments-TI-84-Plus-Graphic-Calculator-/94212306
    Last edited by Bruce Page; 12-09-2012 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Removed active ebay link.

I see those by the dozens on craigslist. You might find it locally for a fraction of the price.
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.