Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Would anyone like to win a new band saw?

Count me in!
    War Eagle!

Okay......here's the link to the thread in which you have to reply to get registered for the bandsaw being given away.......

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...Deluxe-Bandsaw
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Merry Christmas to somebody!... maybe me. I'd love to have add a Grizzly bandsaw to my shop. Thanks, Papa Grizz!

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post
    It will probably take another week for Aaron Koehl to get his part of this shindig setup and working but you should start seeing new FreeStuff threads very soon. There will also be web pages associated with the drawings with links to each machines thread so you can make sure you don't miss out on any of the machines you are interested in winning.

Although I started the thread about the Laser Engraver in the Laser Engraving Forum here everyone is welcome to register. No matter what flavor of woodworking you prefer, maybe you would like to be able to add some laser engraving to your current projects. The laser engraver is not a cheap import, it is a 60 watt machine manufactured by the most respected company in the industry.

Now I'm off to find a BIG table saw, cyclone system, wood lathe, etc, etc............maybe even a CNC Router

You Want To Win Right.....you must register and opt-in to win in the FreeStuff Forum thread for each machine and you must be a Contributor here to post in the FreeStuff Forum. Those who don't know what a Contributor is should click on the DONATE link on the blue menu bar at the top of any page.
    78 people have replied in the correct thread and are elgible for the drawing......

The thread at this link http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...Deluxe-Bandsaw is the one to which you must reply to become elgible.....
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....