Thread: Grizzly discounts

Grizzly discounts

Hey gang – I’m new to the forum but have lurked here enjoying all the info and insights. Thanks to that insight, I’m looking to finally pull the trigger on buying my first serious table saw. After much agonizing, I decided on the G1023RLW from Grizzly (the one with the router extension) even though the price is rather steep for me. To that point, I was wondering if anyone might have a coupon code for Grizzly they’d be willing to share? It would really help, especially considering the time of year.
    Thanks all!

In there Christmas sale the G1023RL is on sale, I din't check there web site but Im sure its on slae there as well.

Thanks for your reply Rich. You're absolutely correct, the G1023RL is on sale - unfortunately, the G1023RLW is not (not sure why). They also offer some less expensive saws, but I think the 1023s are a good choice for a long term investment like I'm looking to make. I was just hoping to get it a little cheaper, if possible.

I got my table saw from Grizzly last year 1023SLW for 895, wasnt sure if it was a deal or if I had a coupon. This was 12/3 so maybe they run specials in Dec?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Riseborough View Post
    I got my table saw from Grizzly last year 1023SLW for 895, wasnt sure if it was a deal or if I had a coupon. This was 12/3 so maybe they run specials in Dec?
    If the model number you gave is correct then that is the older model without a riving knife. They were clearing out the old stock to make room for the new.