Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HELP in choosing a hollowing system.

As stated above, I like the one I have, a Kobra. I too had to wait about 4 months but bought all the adaptors which allows me to use every hollowing tool that I had previously purchased. Not sure how deep you could go with the short bet though. The Kobra is soooo easy to use it that hollowing is now so much fun I am roughing out way more hollow forms than I had in the past just so I can set it up and hollow.
    Pete

* It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep for life - Sister Elizabeth Kenny *
    I think this equates nicely to wood turning as well . . . . .

I've got the Kobra and the Monster. I think the Kobra may be hard to outgrow, but it's in a totally different price point than the Monster. Jerry and Al can be tricky to get a hold of, but it is worth it. Having dealt with both companies, I can say service either way is top notch. (The Kobra is my favorite)
    “I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” ~ Albert Einstein