Thread: SMC Store

SMC Store

Does the Creek still have a store to purchase hats , shirts, ect? If so does anyone know when they will be taking orders again....Its been awhile and the shirt is looking rough.LOL

Denny,

Our store is still open, Jackie ships hats and other items frequently when she has the stock. She should be taking another new order very soon and if you can wait a month or two we will be ordering the first batch of our Tenth Anniversary T-Shirts with our celebration logo. Once I retire in January I will be able to help Jackie keep our Store fully stocked with plenty of products ready to ship.

There is a lot going on behind the scenes right now. We are planning the largest FreeStuff Drawing day in our history giving away not only the most prizes but the most expensive tools and Stuff ever. Vendor support for this event is gaining momentum but an announcement is still a couple weeks away at this point.

If you spend at least 20 bucks in our store your account will be upgraded to Contributor and you will be eligible for all of the FreeStuff Drawings.

February 11th 2013 is just around the corner.......get ready!
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 10-24-2012 at 6:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post
    Denny,

Our store is still open, Jackie ships hats and other items frequently when she has the stock. She should be taking another new order very soon and if you can wait a month or two we will be ordering the first batch of our Tenth Anniversary T-Shirts with our celebration logo. Once I retire in January I will be able to help Jackie keep our Store fully stocked with plenty of products ready to ship.

There is a lot going on behind the scenes right now. We are planning the largest FreeStuff Drawing day in our history giving away not only the most prizes but the most expensive tools and Stuff ever. Vendor support for this event is gaining momentum but an announcement is still a couple weeks away at this point.

If you spend at least 20 bucks in our store your account will be upgraded to Contributor and you will be eligible for all of the FreeStuff Drawings.

Cool! I can't wait!

Wait...February 11, 2013...

6 weeks after the world is supposed to end.

Rats...

Just my luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post
    Denny,

Keith. By the way, I forgot to ask does SMC sell a turning smock? I would be interested.

Denny,

We don't sell turning smocks but we do have a Member here who will make you a custom smock at a very reasonable price. His name is CW McClellan, he made me a custom leather carpenters apron, two leather turning smocks and two leather clothes hanging bags.

My carpenters apron is actually a dark color horse hide. I wear it mostly when I am installing signs. The tradesmen often look at my apron and ask me where I got it, they are always impressed with the quality and the fact it is leather. In fact I have been wearing it the last few days as we are installing signs in a new wing of our Science Building at CNU.

There is a FreeStuff thread in our Forum that has some pictures of his work.