Thread: Help with Creating a clean vector of image

Help with Creating a clean vector of image

To all,

I am trying to get a clean vector of the attached image so I can make some ornaments for a school project. Anyone willing to give me a hand? I would greatly appreciate any help!

Thanks!
    WayneAttachment 243779
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2016 Epilog Fusion32 60 Watt / Corel X6 / Sublimation System / Roland VersaCamm VS540i /

shutterstock 89151907 is the vector.. i don't have it but searching can be more easy now..

Kees
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

deer vector

Wayne

here is a quick trace done in X5.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Thanks guys for the help... I bought it from Fotolia but I cant get it to trace so it is acceptable enough to cut out as an ornament. The trace doesnt come out well
    2016 Epilog Fusion32 60 Watt / Corel X6 / Sublimation System / Roland VersaCamm VS540i /

Wayne

Not knowing how proficient you are with X5, I suggest you ungroup it, remove the fill and touch up any lines that may need it. From my perspective it doesn't look bad. What are you finding to be wrong?
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Mike,
    Thanks for the reply. I am OK with X5... I can do most basic things to get me through but as far as "redrawing" and fixing lines, I am not sure how to do that. I have attached a couple shots of the problem areas that I see...
    Attached Images Attached Images