Thread: Competition for Festool light

Competition for Festool light

There was a discussion recently here about the new Festool LED light. I was at a store recently and found this LED light. Because of that earlier discussion, I bought it.

LED-light1.jpgLED-light2.jpg

It's powered by three AAA batteries. It works very well, gives lots of light and the batteries last a very reasonable amount of time. It's not a Festool level product but get this - It costs $2.99. Yep, almost three dollars, not almost three hundred dollars. At that price you can buy five of them and have not spent more than $15.

I got it at Harbor Freight. It has a magnet on the back in addition to the hook.

Mike
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.

I put an app on my phone.
    I do have a couple LED lamps I use in the shop. A single LED Rayovac is my favorite.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a laxative and sleeping pill, on the same night

Mike Harbor Freight does have some treasures. I must have ten of their small round ones that they give away free. For the price you can’t go wrong!
    Richard Poitras
    Central, Michigan....
    01-02-2006

While you are there get the 25 foot soaker hose(if you grow your own wood and vegetables)it's the best designed one I have seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Myk Rian View Post
    I put an app on my phone.
    I do have a couple LED lamps I use in the shop. A single LED Rayovac is my favorite.
    Myk - tell us the story of that QR code in your signature. Is there a place to get your own personalized QR code?

Mike
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.