Thread: Engraver Depot

Engraver Depot

Hi everyone, I don't post all that often but tend to lurk a bit, there's always a lot of good info flying around here.

I've been wanting to place an order with Engraver Depot, at www.engraverdepot.com. I did have a few questions for them before I order, the only contact is an e-mail address but that got kicked back.

Has anyone done any business with these folks? Perhaps have some contact info.

Right now our machines are more of an expensive hobby and we are not "in business" yet, so we are limited from where we can purchase from. I do like the photo frames from Engraver Depot in maple, rosewood and walnut. I have done a few searches and found another place that have frames, like GWI frames.

Does anyone have any other plae thay use for frames?

Thanks,
    Jerry

First I've heard of them, but that doesn't mean much. Just a personal observation about web sites in general: A supplier type web site that does not offer a physical (or at least a mailing) address and does not list a telephone number will be last on my list to make contact with or do business with. Not saying this is not a reputable firm, just sharing my purchasing habits.
    Trotec Speedy 100 30W
    CorelDraw 2023
    EngraveLab 9
    Sublimation
    MillRight CNC Power Route Plus
    Duct Tape
    WD40

A quick internet check shows the owner of the domain is:

Della LLC
    dellaproducts@gmail.com
    705 Union Chapel Rd
    Afton, TN 37616
    US
    Phone: 423-342-4714
    Epilog 24TT(somewhere between 35-45 watts), CorelX4, Photograv(the old one, it works!), HotStamping, Pantograph, Vulcanizer, PolymerPlatemaker, Sandblasting Cabinet, and a 30 year collection of Assorted 'Junque'

Every time you make a typo, the errorists win

I Have to think outside the box.. I don't fit in it anymore

Experience is a wonderful thing.
    It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Every silver lining has a cloud around it

I didn't think of searching the domain, good thinking...

Thanks Bill.

Funny that no one has done any business with these people, I'll give them a call tomorrow.

I'm kinda in the same camp as Randy.. When the only contact is a email address, their NOT a real business.. What happens when you don't get your product.. If they don't have a phone number/mailing address/physical address/ or any contact info on the website they would not even get a 'test' purchase from me, let alone my credit card number!
    Epilog 24TT(somewhere between 35-45 watts), CorelX4, Photograv(the old one, it works!), HotStamping, Pantograph, Vulcanizer, PolymerPlatemaker, Sandblasting Cabinet, and a 30 year collection of Assorted 'Junque'

Every time you make a typo, the errorists win

I Have to think outside the box.. I don't fit in it anymore

Experience is a wonderful thing.
    It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Every silver lining has a cloud around it