Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Way OT: Remember when....

Re: Yeeeeehaaaaa - I'm NOT alone!!!

Originally posted by Dave Anderson
    My latest disfunction is that I can't remember if I closed the roll-up door to the garage/shop/warehouse. I'll stand there, watch the thing close - <b>hear</b> it close, shut and lock the passage door, take a few steps and ask myself "did you close the door, dummy?" walk back, unlock the door and take another look...
    "You are not alone"...
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Re: Suffering from CRS

Originally posted by Lee Schierer
    Sounds like you all are suffering from CRS (Can't remember stuff).

I also suffer from herefor disease. I'll be working in the house and go to the shop to get a tool. When I get to the shop I can't remember what I'm there for so I go back to where I started and remember the tool I needed in the first place, only to forget again once I get to the shop.
    Herefor is a disease? I thought it was a normal condition

Curt

You guys have used waaaay too much...

fluoride! That rat poison kills memory cells, doncha know? You "young squirts" that can't remember... (Not Ken of course. He is really old). Wait till you turn 55. Things REALLY start going then including which keys you just hit.

David, who is retyping almost every keystroke nowdays...

At least I'm not as bad as the guy walking along, then turns his back to the wind to light his cigarette. After lighting, he continues on in the direction he is facing, the direction he was coming from. Oh well...
    Every deed plants a seed.

Dan Bussiere Guest

Can't Remember Either!

I used to use my watch to tell time. Now I increasingly can't remember what day or date it is without my watch. How did we get along before computers, digital watches, etc.