Thread: Condo's adress

Lightbulb Condo's adress

Hi everyone,
    I have a customer who will need to identify about 100 doors for condo.
    Is there anyone who can share some patterns
    I would like to show some nice exemples.
    This is pretty new for me so some help will be very appreciate
    Thanks a lot

Michel
    Trotec Speedy 300 60W
    CNC Dimension 200 Gerber

Michel,
    When doing multi-family units and condos, the type of doors have to be a consideration. I have done 1000's of them and for the most part doors on these type units are steel. These doors don't lend themselves very well to screw on id's. I mostly sell engraved plates that can be mounted with double faced tape. This is assuming they are going on the doors which is common. I don't have any fancy designs to show, as the vast majority of what I have done in the past were actually pretty basic.
    Epilog Legend EXT36-40watt, Corel X4, Canon iPF8000 44" printer,Photoshop CS6, Ioline plotter, Hotronix Swinger Heat Press, Ricoh GX e3300 Sublimation

You should really create your own examples so that when they select one, you are sure to be able to make them.

I too have done 1000s but most were printed on vinyl and applied to laser cut 1/8" black acrylic, mounted with 3M VHB foam tape. Engraved on Rowmark material would be considered too utilitarian/tacky. The upscale versions still had a printed pattern but then with laser cut individual letters, made from Rowmark ADA material in a color that contrasts with but also compliments the background. In some cases I have used laser cut patterned Wilsonart type 1/16" laminate mounted onto 1/8" acrylic with the ADA material letters, similar to the school door signs below but smaller and without the braille.ADA 03 2011.jpg

Sammamish, WA

Epilog Legend 24TT 45W, had a sign business for 17 years, now just doing laser work on the side.

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." G. Weilacher

"The handyman's secret weapon - Duct Tape" R. Green