Thread: Need pictures of various road signs

Need pictures of various road signs

Since this forum has people from all over the country, I figured this was a good place to ask for this.

Our senior center puts on a production every year as a fund raiser. They are more like variety shows with 3 acts.
    Some examples I have put on youtube. Here they are. http://www.youtube.com/results?searc....0._J9x_jKBnjo

Anyway, this year we will be doing a road show, starting in New York City, and ending in New Orleans. There will be various acts for each city we visit on the trip.
    As production manager/lighting tech/etc. I am looking for pictures of signs welcoming drivers to various cities. We will be showing these on 2 drop-down screens on each side of the stage.
    They are;

New York City
    Nashville Tenn.
    Branson Mo.
    New Orleans

They can be signs saying; Welcome to ********* ******, highway exit signs, xxx miles to ******** ******.

Anything you can provide will be most helpful.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a laxative and sleeping pill, on the same night

Blog Entries
    Too bad you won't be taking the scenic route through some of the left coast communities.

This one has been in the news due to a movement afoot to match up with a sister community in Scotland.

l-boring-welcome-sign.jpg

Boringorcity.jpg

By the way, the name of the sister hamlet in Scotland… Dull.

Dull & Boring, maybe not a match made in heaven, but fun to talk about.

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

Those are the types of signs we're looking for.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a laxative and sleeping pill, on the same night