Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: DAMP meeting, June 2012: Special Edition

Mike - I wasn't complaining about the length - just have to plan ahead when getting ready to read the thread!! Personally - I like the in-depth descriptions of what was going on! As close as it gets to actually being there! I do appreciate the time you put into the thread!
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

Sorry I missed it Mike. I was lucky enough to sit beside Jeff at the Creeker dinner last year in Saint Paul and listen to his stories. I would have loved to have been able to watch him in action and pick his brain over a two day period. Someday I will have to meet that Keller guy too!

That's okay, Steve...I figured you were just deservingly yanking my chain. Being a man of few words is something I've never been accused of. Maybe next time I have one of those really long threads, I'll try to warn everyone right up front. I suppose it ended up as more of a blog anyway...

Baxter, would have been great to have had you there. If we do it again next year, maybe you'll get to meet him! That is, if we can get him to revisit the land of banjos...
    I drink, therefore I am.