Thread: 14"bandsaw, 30 gallon compressor, lathe

14"bandsaw, 30 gallon compressor, lathe

14" Delta/Milwaukee/Rockwell bandsaw. riser, updated tensioning system, 1-1/2hp Baldor motor (check online prices for this motor), link belt, new switch and cord, cool blocks, extra thrust bearings, and two unused blades, new tires. Works fine. I have three other bandsaws, nowhere to put this one, and need to get it out of this old house I worked on. $500

30 gallon Home Depot compressor. Upgraded regulator and filter, easy to use drain, 100' hose on reel. Used on one job. Once again, I have multiple other compressors and need to get this one out of this old house. Like new $250.

Delta/Rockwell lathe. Nothing fancy but will turn wood for cheap. Various faceplates and centers, and newer Dayton motor. I have only ever used this to make a clutch installation centering tool out of wood. I have other lathes, nowhere to put this one, and need it out of here. $300

located on the North side of Lake Gaston about halfway between I85 and I95 near the Va./N.C. line. Pickup only. Easy access, but will have to be moved off of the entry porch that is
    4-1/2 feet above ground. I can help, and bring ramps and moving dollies.

Prices are non-negotiable, but buy all three for a grand. Cash only.

I have them listed on local Craigslist, with multiple pictures of each there. If I need to post pictures here I can, but this should be a good link. Click on the other ads by this seller button to see the other tools.

No real hurry to pick up, but I'm getting into other projects that will postpone building another shop at home for a couple of years, and need the owner of this house to stop expecting favors.

https://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/d...684029150.html
    Last edited by Tom M King; 11-06-2023 at 12:21 PM.