Thread: Creative Center Bachelor of Fine Arts degree

Creative Center Bachelor of Fine Arts degree

Has anyone heard of the Creative Center in Omaha Nebraska regards to the Bachelor of Fine Arts degree. My son is only a Freshman in HS but a representative came to his school looking at some of the students work and singled my sons out. She said to his teacher they do not usually talk to freshman and asked his teacher to contact us and get permission to contact my son. He is ranked 1st in his class, tests off the charts, he has his mothers brain and his dads work ethic, so his options are endless, his interests fall in the area of engineering and architecture. Any opinions would be appreciated.

Don't know the school, however, a 2008 blog, with responses running to 2010, has some "interesting" comments. If you are considering out of state, take a look at Rhode Island School of Design; a high quality institution, and they have an architecture program.

Thanks, I will check the blog, RI is a long way from mama don't know if that will fly but will check it out also. Dave

"2008 blog, with responses running to 2010, has some "interesting" comments" Thanks I see your point :-O

Fortunatly you still have time and he could change his mind 10 times on what he wants to do. As long as he keeps his grades up he can go where he wants to go.

This is a nice problem to have.
    Don