Thread: Where can I get this done?

Where can I get this done?

I am needing to get some artwork revamped so that I can engrave it on marble. This artwork is so layered it still has problems after I tried to trace it. This is a repeat customer that I feel I will need to send the artwork out to get what I need.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I highly recommend William at Excalibur Design. He does fantastic work and his prices are very reasonable.

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Hair View Post
    I highly recommend William at Excalibur Design. He does fantastic work and his prices are very reasonable.

Gary
    +1, I used him yesterday or the day before. Very fast service, great price, great service.

I think a lot of people don't use people like that because they think it's expensive. One try and you'll realize how in the dark you were with that type of thinking.
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

San Jose, Ca soon to be Mariposa, CA "Gateway to Yosemite"
    Blog Entries
    Do you have the website address?
    [/SIGPIC] Epilog Mini 24 - 45 watt, 3 Melco Amaya's with DesignShop, Roland PC-600 Printer/Plotter, Roland Camm-1 and 1050 plotter and a 6 color 4 station screen printing press. CorelDraw X3,X4 and X5 plus PhotoGrav 3.0

Thanks for the info but do you have a web address because I came up with a ton of possibilities and wasn't sure of which one I was looking for.
    Last edited by Cindy Rhoades; 05-09-2012 at 11:46 PM.

I use The Vector Doctor, Eric is spot on when it comes to reproducing. Very reasonably priced as well. vectordoctor dot com

Epilog Fusion Fiber 30 watt
    Epilog 36 EXT 75 watt
    Epilog 36 EXT 60watt x 2
    Epilog 32Ex 60watt (new tube, putting out 72 watts)
    Epilog Summit 25watt x2
    IL-60 2 x 100 watts 60" x 120"
    Corel X6
    Adobe CS6 Master Edition
    "http://www.sawmillcreek.org/friends.php?id=128

Hi,

See if the attachment can solve your needs

Regards
    Saravana kumar
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Epilog Legend 24 EX - 75W with Rotary
    Fiber laser Marker 20w ( IPG)
    Flat bed heat press, Mug printing, Epson 230 x 2
    Flame Polishing machine, Acrylic Bender, Nicejet Flatbed printer A3+, Electrochemical etcher.
    "If you think you can or you cannot - you're right" HENRY FORD

Saravana -

Thank you so very much you are awesome, I will just add the bullet holes and should be perfect. You will have to let me know how you did that becasue I sent the artwork to Vector Doctor and they couldn't do. You are my hero of the day.

Thanks for the compliment.... Its not a complicated design.. Just spent some time in drawing the center design using bezier tool and rotated + copied 90 degrees using corel. Then , traced the rest after converting to b & w , then using corel trace to smoothen.
    I gave you what i learnt from here....

excaliburcreations dot com
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.