Thread: New Orleans Saints Bench { Final Bench }

New Orleans Saints Bench { Final Bench }

2012 - DAVID'S BENCH - AT AN ANGLE - 3-28-2012 (Small) (3) (Small).jpg2012 - DAVID'S BENCH - SIDE VIEW (Small) (Small) (2).jpg2012 - DAVID'S FLEUR DE LEIS BENCH - 3-28-2012 - 2 (Large) (Small) (2) (Small).JPGWell my final bench for my cousin in New Orleans is finished , I told him that I would put both or one of either the LSU tigers and the New Orleans Saints logo on a bench for him - and the Saints is what he wanted . This a free bench of 10 foot long - but now it's a 4 footer . All I like now is putting on the Brass leg tips - I'd been shining the brass tips back to there new luster look . I sent him some pictures of his bench and he was happy with the outcome . In a way I'm glad all the benches have been Routered and finished- for it's been a back breaking job - but I'm well pleased with the outcome of them .... Any comments are welcomed ...........MB
    Usually busier than a cat in a sand box

Blog Entries
    I love it. Both from a football and woodworking point of view.

PHM

That came out great. It would look nice in our new facility... or my foyer. Great work I'm sure your cousin will love it, and that all his friends will attempt to put in orders shortly.

Great looking bench. How did you make the logo? Hand router or cnc machine?

(...this coming from a Viking fan...)

This is what the pattern turned out looking like , she free handed this pattern - and it took her a long time to get it to this point . And This router work was down by hand , inch by inch and a air blow gun to keep the sawdust away from the router , and also a good bright light to help me to see that small pencil line too .............MBDSCF0320 (Large) (Small).JPG
    Usually busier than a cat in a sand box