Thread: Hello

Hello

Haven't been around for a while so I thought I'd swing in & say hello. Just in the process of closing the shop & getting a real job for awhile, or at least until the economy picks back up. Not selling any of the machines or anything that drastic, just got a job offer I couldn't refuse.

Take Care
    Mark B

That might be the best reason for moth-balling a shop that I've ever heard !

Best of luck with the new gig.
    We'll be here
    He's no fun. He fell right over !

Mark, good luck, I hope it works out well for you, and that the work situation improves.

I don't know what it's like in Colorado, however in Ontario it's grim for industry. Ontario was the economic engine of Canada, that sure seems to have slipped.......Regards, Rod.

Yup, I feel ya....if someone walked in the door and offered me something decent I'd probably do the same. Well except I would have to lose the machinery....ain't no way to shoehorn it in the garage that's for sure.

good luck,
    JeffD

That's good news you got a job offer.

Near my area the smaller furniture stores are closing (Linders is an example that already closed). But they are opening up a gigantic 50,000 SF Ashley Furniture store on April 20th.

I hope that developer knows what they're doing... heh