Thread: Ridgid R4511 Assistance

Ridgid R4511 Assistance

I have an opportunity to acquire a NIB Ridgid R4511 saw for $100. The only problem is that it is missing all of its fasteners. I have had no luck in tracking down a phone number or email address for Orion International, the manufacturer of the saw. Does anyone have that or a parts list that I could use to obtain the fasteners?

Thanks, Bob

That is an awesome deal for an awesome saw!! Proud owner myself... I can get you the parts list no problem.

Does this work for you? http://www.ereplacementparts.com/rid...71_106437.html

If not, I still have mine in the shop, I can scan for you at some point this evening or weekend...
    Last edited by Dave Gaul; 02-10-2012 at 3:05 PM.

Not sure just what you are looking for but if you go to Ereplacement Parts you can see the blowup drawing of the saw.

http://www.ereplacementparts.com/rid...71_106437.html

Guys: That's great, exactly what I needed. I didn't even think to Google the owner's manual or something like eReplacement Parts. I go to see the seller tonight, hopefully everything else for the saw is still in the box. Then my only other problem is explaining to the wife why I bought a saw before my workshop is completed.

Thanks, Bob

Bob, I saw on that on the DC Craigslist and thought it was a super deal. (I have the other Ridgid saw with the iron top, and love it)

Nice to see it go to a fellow Creeker. Congrats!

Matt: I'm hoping the saw deal is as good as it appears. It might be a better weekend if everything pans out. I'm going to look at a DeWalt GWI 10" radial arm saw on Saturday, which appears to need a new power switch but otherwise it is supposed to be in good running order.

Bob

Is orion the parent company to steel city- I thought that is a sc saw?

Tim: Orion makes Steel City saws and also made the Ridgid R4511 and some others sold under the Ridgid name. From what I've read, there was a Steel City version of the R4511 saw as well. Unfortunately, I didn't get the saw. The seller didn't wait for me to come by after work before selling it. That's the perils of Craigslist. I'll just have to keep looking. Orion also made saws for Sears under the Craftsman name, the #22124 was an excellent model as well.
    Scott Spencer knows a lot more about these saws than I do.
    Bob

I just looked it up on the Rigid parts site and you can order all the parts direct from Rigid. I just ordered parts for my TS 3650 Herculift that I got from a member here that wasn't the original lift that came with the saw but a retrofit lift that Homey's sold for Rigid. They had all of the parts i needed in stock and I got them in a week. Go to https://www.gardnerinc.com/recons/disclaimer-ridgid.php and click on the disclaimer then in the next window select Rigid in the dropdown for OEM and Rigid for the catalog dropdown. Then select stationary and then find the R4511 saw and it will give you breakdowns for all of the parts you will need. If you click on a specific part it will popup another window telling you how many they have in stock. Hope this is helpful.

Take a look at the craftsman 221160 table saw parts list. It's also a granite top saw and most of the parts are the same as the ridgid r4511. I've found that that most of the parts cost less from sears than from eReplancement.

Why would anyone go anywhere but directly to Rigid to get the parts they needed for a Rigid tool? Is it cheaper? The stuff I just ordered from Rigid came promptly and was very inexpensive and it was all original OEM parts? Just curious why everyone is telling him to go elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Betker View Post
    Tim: Orion makes Steel City saws and also made the Ridgid R4511 and some others sold under the Ridgid name. From what I've read, there was a Steel City version of the R4511 saw as well. Unfortunately, I didn't get the saw. The seller didn't wait for me to come by after work before selling it. That's the perils of Craigslist. I'll just have to keep looking. Orion also made saws for Sears under the Craftsman name, the #22124 was an excellent model as well.
    Scott Spencer knows a lot more about these saws than I do.
    Bob
    Bumber Bob! That would have been a great "YOU SUCK" gloat!!