Thread: Suppliers...

Suppliers...

I'm looking for some info. Where is everyone buying your acrylic sheets and wood sheets at in the USA? I have seen laserbits and colorado heirloom. Are there others that I should be looking at?
    Epilog Helix 60 watt
    Corel Draw x5
    Rotary Attachment
    Windows 7

For acrylic I'd check locally at a MultiCraft or Tap. They won't be the cheapest but they are close. Online check delvies.com, they have great prices and lots to choose from. As for wood, you won't find much better quality product and/or customer service.

Gary

You should check out George Perzel, a SMC member for wood. He has good quality and good prices.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Do a search under scroll saw wood,

I use these guys for variety and wider sizes.

http://ocoochhardwoods.com/scroll_saw_lumber.php
    Martin Boekers

1 - Epilog Radius 25watt laser 1998
    1 - Epilog Legend EXT36 75watt laser 2005
    1 - Epilog Legend EXT36 75watt laser 2007
    1 - Epilog Fusion M2 32 120watt laser with camera 2015
    2 - Geo Knight K20S 16x20 Heat Press
    Geo Knight K Mug Press,
    Ricoh GX-7000 Dye Sub Printer
    Zerox Phaser 6360 Laser Printer
    numerous other tools and implements
    of distruction/distraction!

If you don't need 4x8 sheets of acrylic, the best source can be buying pieces from another local business. We've had good luck buying acrylic from a local company who does a lot of plastic fabrication.
    Equipment: IS400, IS6000, VLS 6.60, LS100, HP4550, Ricoh GX e3300n, Hotronix STX20
    Software: Adobe Suite & Gravostyle 5
    Business: Trophy, Awards and Engraving

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy L Taylor View Post
    I'm looking for some info. Where is everyone buying your acrylic sheets and wood sheets at in the USA? I have seen laserbits and colorado heirloom. Are there others that I should be looking at?
    Where are you located Jimmy? For full sheets of acrylic, cut to size, I use Interstate Plastics or Piedmont Plastics in Atlanta. Also, for small 12 x 24 pieces of cast, clear and colored, I use Sloan's Wood Shop in Tenn. She also carries hardwood and baltic birch plywood.
    Epilog Legend EXT36-40watt, Corel X4, Canon iPF8000 44" printer,Photoshop CS6, Ioline plotter, Hotronix Swinger Heat Press, Ricoh GX e3300 Sublimation

I use Delvies for 1.5mm thin acrylic and Estreet Plastics for 3mm. Estreet ships faster than Delvies, but they don't stock the 1.5mm.
    Epilog 40W Mini24, Corel X8 (64-bit), and two big fire extinguishers.