To All,

I just updated the list --- I think I have 24 hours to "edit" this post until it locks out additional edits. So I'll try to get at least one more in before time runs out.

BTW, I made up two new acronym --- 1) DSTM - Don't Shoot The Messager and 2) FOR - For Obvious Reason(s).

I post this list on other forums so its kind of hard to keep an even balance between language, what is appropriate, etc. All suggestion will be appreciated but please keep them on the positive side as the negative ones can't really be incorporated into the list. And remember, DSTM.

That said, I've corrected some typo errors added 14 new acronyms since last night, most of them the result of feedback from forum members. They are:

BISS, "Big Shot", DSTM, FOR, FYI, GOB, GOOB, HAB, HHAB, ILO, SLR, TANSTALLFL, "This And That" and ZTI

Regards, Joe

--------------------
Your project, two weeks, your project will be ready in two weeks --- for the "Money Pit"

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=left border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Post Extras: </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>