Thread: Feedback on AP laser

Feedback on AP laser

I am considering purchasing one. Looking for a little insight from anyone that has an AP laser how you like it, what size do you have. Have you had any problems with it. Have you purchased their stone as well. What's the quality of their stone has it increased your business. Are you happy with the machine. How is the artwork would appreciate it if you can leave a phone number so I can call you personally to discuss. Thank you Bob
    Last edited by Robert Gauntt; 01-14-2012 at 1:17 PM.

Not sure who has an AP on the forum; Keith Outten had one and recently decided to buy a Trotec instead as it was more suitable for his needs. But maybe he can tell you what his impressions were. Perhaps PM him as he does not read all the posts.

Robert,

I purchased the SN4024 80 watt laser. Its a very unique machine and has some features that no other laser engraver offers. My only problem with mine was the speed, it is to slow to engrave Corian signs for large commercial building projects.

PM Sent.

AP Laser feedback

Richard thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Rumancik View Post
    Not sure who has an AP on the forum; Keith Outten had one and recently decided to buy a Trotec instead as it was more suitable for his needs. But maybe he can tell you what his impressions were. Perhaps PM him as he does not read all the posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post
    Robert,

I purchased the SN4024 80 watt laser. Its a very unique machine and has some features that no other laser engraver offers. My only problem with mine was the speed, it is to slow to engrave Corian signs for large commercial building projects.

PM Sent.
    I notice you said "was the speed"- did you sell it?
    Epilog Legend EXT36-40watt, Corel X4, Canon iPF8000 44" printer,Photoshop CS6, Ioline plotter, Hotronix Swinger Heat Press, Ricoh GX e3300 Sublimation