Thread: is WOW off line???

is WOW off line???

Is anyone else having trouble getting on WOW??? I haven't been able to get the site for 3 days. i get everything else OK. I can't even google it and get it.
    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning, the devil says, "oh crap she's up!"

Tolerance is giving every other human being every right that you claim for yourself.

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts are gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts will happen to man. All things are connected. " Chief Seattle Duwamish Tribe

It was acting up for me last night, so I deleted my cookies and entered the site address instead of the bookmark and it started working again. I think Yahoo did something weird. Go figure. I am on the work laptop now and it's working here and on my droid phone today.
    -------
    No, it's not thin enough yet.
    -------

3. working fine for me Michelle.
    Remember, in a moments time, everything can change!

Vision - not just seeing what is, but seeing what can be!

has seemed very slow for about the past week

Just left WOW working fine........

I just checked it on my phone and its not working now.
    -------
    No, it's not thin enough yet.
    -------

I got on this AM, but I can't get on now. I even tried pinging the website, but it timed out...
    CarveWright Model C
    Stratos Lathe
    Jet 1014
    Half-a-Brain

I can't get it, even if I type in www.thewows.com All I get is stuff for WoWz no listing at all for WOW..tried going thry My Family and can't get it either...
    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning, the devil says, "oh crap she's up!"

Tolerance is giving every other human being every right that you claim for yourself.

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts are gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts will happen to man. All things are connected. " Chief Seattle Duwamish Tribe

Michelle, I think Google is having a temper tantrum. I can't log into the members gallery on the AAW either
    I turn, therefore I am

Just tried members gallery AAW & got on ...odd

Just got on, so it is back up.
    When all is said and done--more is usually said than done.

I've had trouble logging on several times in the last week (timing out when trying to load), and it has sometimes been slow. But I got in just now.