Thread: Nova/Teknatool has Great Support

Nova/Teknatool has Great Support

I have a SuperNova2 chuck. Recently, in a brief but effective moment of stupidity, I damaged the thread in my chuck. I called around locally to see if anyone could/would re-tap the thread. No luck. Then I call Teknatool Support. They told me that if wasn't too bad, if they could make it run true again, that they would fix it without charge.

The chuck arrived last night and they have made me a lifetime customer.

--Whit

Wow, that is good to hear! There was a period of time where Teknatool experienced some issues - good to know they are back up to speed on customer service.

I live about 45 minutes from the Teknatool shop in St Petersburg, Fl and I went there a few weeks ago with a problem and they bent over backwards to fix it while I waited. I was very impressed with Joel and the other guys there. They really care.

When I die, just bury me in my shavings!

My recent experience has been VERY POOR from them. Over a month ago I contacted the USA location by email asking for some parts breakdown info for my Nova 3000 tailstock and it took a couple weeks to get a response. Then I called to get pricing on the individual tailstock parts and a replacement belt. While talking with bob I found they had some refurb tailstocks available and asked for a price. My thinks was if the complete refurb was a good price and the individual parts was expensive that I might just spring for the whole thing. He said he would get the price info on the individual parts and a price on the refurb tail stock and call me back that day (last friday Dec 2). No call or email from him that day. I called on monday and he said he was waiting on a price on the refurb tailstock from his boss who was out and would be back that afternoon and he would then call me back. Here it is almost a week later and still no info on the individual parts, belt, or refub tailstock.

Very disappointed!!
    Charles E. "Ricc" Havens
    Elkhart, IN