Thread: Salt & Peppermill set

Salt & Peppermill set

Just married a daughter off a bit ago. In my usual 'sorta behind the times fashion' I'm just now sending this off to them. Daughter likes a salt mill, SIL leans towards a shaker, so there's one of each. I bought two pieces of madrone burl at the same time and turned the peppermill first. Obviously the finished color isn't the same, but serendipitously the dark piece wound up on the peppermill. The figure on it is really nice. 6 coats of wipe on poly, buffed and waxed. One of these days I'll learn to take better pics.

MillSet_02_111201.jpgPeppermill_02_111201.jpgSalt_01_111201.jpg

Congrats Dale!! I have one of those coming up in a couple years. This is a great set...very nice form and the finish should hold up real well!
    Your Respiratory Therapist wears combat boots

They make for a nice looking set Dale. I am sure she will love them for years to come!

Those are some "Awsome" pieces. I love looking at those things but have never tried one. I love the shine.

Those are beauties Dale. She will cherish them.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

great gift!
    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning, the devil says, "oh crap she's up!"

Tolerance is giving every other human being every right that you claim for yourself.

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts are gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts will happen to man. All things are connected. " Chief Seattle Duwamish Tribe