Thread: woodcraft vs grinder

woodcraft vs grinder

I now these guys go on sale a few times a year. My question is does anyone know if there is a pattern to this? It seems to me it was in the summer the last time it was on sale so I am hoping maybe in the next month it pops back on sale??? Maybe no rime or reason to it though. Anyway if anyone has an idea please let me know. Thanks, John

I've been waiting for this to go back on sale as well. You can put your email address on THIS web page and it will give you an alert when it goes on sale.

Hmmmm, I'm not sure... In a fight between Woodcraft and a grinder, who would win? That's a good question. Oh, "vs" is for variable speed, not versus? Never mind...
    I drink, therefore I am.

i may be wrong but i thinnk the woodcraft grinder you are waiting for is a SLOW SPEED GRINDER not v.s.
    I bought mine about this time of year on sale so be patient

Woodcraft is running free shipping right now for orders > $100. So, it's *kind of* on sale right now.

Hmm, I guess it is low speed and not VS. I have a local woodcraft so free shipping is not a big deal for me (but others should be glad to hear this). I will just wait till it happens. My current 6in grinder with crappy worn grey wheels will get me till then. It will have wire brush wheels for cleaning and buffing after that and the new one will handle sharpening.