Thread: Tail stock for nova 3000

Tail stock for nova 3000

My tail stock went south today, I need the wheel assembly and the "keeper plate". I sent an email to nova but does anyone else stock parts for a nova tail stock? I found a dvr tail stock on amazon from "woodcrafters" Will that fit the older 3000?

Thanks

Depending on where you sent your email it may be hit or miss.
    I would try the US service center. They should have the parts without buying an entire tailstock.
    4200 28th Street North
    St Petersburg
    FL 33714-3922
    1-866-748-3025
    "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Edgar Allan Poe

Here is the link to the Teknatool USA Inc.

http://www.novatoolsusa.com/

Sid

I recently had issues with my 1624-44 and the motor pulley. While mine was covered under warranty contacting customer support was a PITA at best. After talking at length to Bob, there are only 2 people in the service center. Call the toll free number and leave a message with a number they can reach you at anytime. Direct your message to Bob as he is on the mechanical side of service, the other gentleman is electronics and I can't remember his name. Otherwise you will play phone tag.

while you are waiting..many tailstocks can be interchanged..I use my Nova 3000 on my Jet 1642 sometimes...

Thanks folks. Talked to them today and the parts are on there way

Just a general note for DVR-XP vrs 3000 family. The tool-rests, tail-stocks, bed-extention, etc are NOT interchangable between the DVR-XP and the older 3000 or 3000-DVR (ie both the DVR version and regular motor version)

This is because Teknatool changed the design of the bed-rails between the 3000 family and the DVR-XP
    Making sawdust mostly, sometimes I get something else, but that is more by accident then design.