Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: not a mustard gloat but real close...

Steve your math is off. The count is 5the now. 4 wood and 1the metal. I will hold at 5the for a while... I hope..

Russell, that rocks! I think that was a great promotion for PM and if I recall, they upped the warranty for these to 7 years over the standard 5. Throwing in the extension is nice touch..should be standard equipment anyway IMO.

Have fun with that and .... I have to say it...

May the force be with you!
    Laugh at least once daily, even if at yourself!

Good show there Russell. Now you will be able to tackle that Myrtlewood Burl piece with ease. I finally cut into my piece completely destroying a brand new band saw blade in the process. Got one natural edge piece turned -- it has a lot of cracks, but looks okay. I will try another soon and will post some pictures of it then. In-the-mean-time you keep on turning.

Congrats Russell. Nice looking machine.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Wow that is awesome. I have the yellow version. Wanted the black but just couldn't justify 2 of the same lathe, onyx finish or not...

Joshua

ugh, curses to you sir! Your warning of impending lack of availability may well have caused me to do something rash that I'll likely regret (lets say that amazon no longer shows it as available either... as of about 10 minutes ago when the "1 remaining" was sold).

Oh yeah, besides all that - congrats on what I really hope is a very sweet machine.