Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Your Best Nifty Shop Tip?

Quote Originally Posted by Russell Neyman View Post
    I've compiled this into a pdf booklet. I'll dig it up and add it in a day or two.
    After reading through all 12 pages of tips, I'm really looking forward to the PDF. Thankie a bunch.

ron

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Page View Post
    After reading through all 12 pages of tips, I'm really looking forward to the PDF. Thankie a bunch.

ron
    Same, read all the posts this morning.

I've compiled this into a pdf booklet. I'll dig it up and add it in a day or two.
    Thx Russell - look forward to it
    Stand for something, or you'll fall for anything.

Colby, Washington. Just across the Puget Sound from Seattle, near Blake Island.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Page View Post

ron
    I tried posting the PDF but the file is too large for the forum. I'll see if I can get it posted elsewhere.

Colby, Washington. Just across the Puget Sound from Seattle, near Blake Island.
    The file is simply too large to post here in a PDF, but if you message me with your email I'll be happy to send a full list of these tips via email.
    Last edited by Russell Neyman; 07-25-2022 at 4:43 PM.

Russell Neyman

Writer - Woodworker - Historian
    Instructor: The Woodturning Experience
    Puget Sound, Washington State

"Outside of a dog, there's nothing better than a good book; inside of a dog it's too dark to read."

When gluing a project and have glue on your fingers, don’t scratch your beard.

I tried posting the PDF but the file is too large for the forum. I'll see if I can get it posted elsewhere.
    Hi, try going back to your settings for saving a PDF. You can probably select a reduced file size.
    "Only a rich man can afford cheap tools, as he needs to buy them again and again"

Being new to turning, I sometimes tell my significant other how mutch money i saved buying barely used machines, rather than new.Not always possible in todays world tho.