Thread: first post/ shop doors

first post/ shop doors

I have posted these on other forums but not ever on this one. Cut using Aspire software and a 60x120 Shop Botshop doors 003.jpgpainted shop 004.jpgshop doors 002.jpg

Really nice work. You must be the envy of your neighborhood.

In the foothills of the NM Sandia Mountains
    Nice transformation. Very nice!
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Did you just want a big window, or was there another reason to go with a door inside a door? Looks good, whatever the motivation.

Also, do you have a person-sized side door? Overhead doors tend to let all the warm air out.

Kirk

Kirk to answer your questions, Yes I did want a big window,both doors have the original garage door panels replaced with glass my shop faces due south and in the winter time i get alot of radiant heat off the floor. The floor has got 3/4 "black cow mats wall to wall these things are great. soild enough to roll equiptment around on and tools dont get harmed when dropped . also much warmer and easier on the bones than concrete. The main motivation was to make the shop less inviting to unwanted eyes. The carrage doors lock from the inside and yes I do have a man door on the sidepainted shop 002.jpg