Thread: Super Grit

Super Grit

Has anybody here ever done business with this company or used their product?

http://www.supergrit.com/
    I am never wrong.

Well...I thought I was wrong once...but I was mistaken.

I have a friend who has ordered from them quite a bit over the past 3 years. He really likes them and has suggested them to me.
    "To me, there's nothing freer than a bird, you know, just flying wherever he wants to go. And, I don't know, that's what this country is all about, being free. I think everyone wants to be a free bird." - Ronnie Van Zant

I have heard good things about SuperGrit. I use http://industrialabrasives.com/ and have been quite happy as well as others.

I have over the years and have also stopped in at their shop in Gettysburg, PA. Real people there (mostly family!), and they do a great job.
    If the thunder don't get you, the lightning will.

I have bought disks from them. They were recommended by a cabinet shop. I think the website is fairly new. I have their catalog. No problems, good stuff. Dave

I have ordered from them once, I got a set of zirc discs, and some rolls of psa paper, and they through in a bunch of 1/3 sheets for free. Very nice to deal with.

I've ordered from them a number of times, always happy with the price/service/shipping/quality. They are one of my go-to suppliers if I need a bunch of sanding stuff all at once.

Ken

Been there twice, ordered online also - they are about 5 minutes from my parents house. They have reasonable prices and a selection in person like you don't often see at prices that reasonable.

They do most of their business online, I'd guess, their store is more like a warehouse, but there is always someone there to help you find stuff in it. I always look to them first now if I have a need for belts, etc, because it's rare that someone is cheaper with that kind of selection. Might find questionable belts at a flea, that could be old and dried out, but that's about it.
    Last edited by David Weaver; 10-03-2011 at 8:03 AM.