Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New way to make coffee - Coffee Siphon

One has to wonder how an old thread about making coffee comes back to life 10 years later.

The subject of making coffee is at least as persistent and controversial as sharpening.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Blue View Post
    One has to wonder how an old thread about making coffee comes back to life 10 years later.
    Someone finally woke up and smelled the coffee

-Tom

Sometimes I think all the concern given to opioids is to divert attention away from caffeine.

I absolutely start my day with a couple mugs of coffee, but I pay little attention to what kind or how it was brewed.

I have people for that.

Well, a people. My Sweetie.

Potential Christmas gifts mentioned here folks. I think that's why this thread was resurrected. Just sayin'.

I love seeing old threads come back to life.

How long till we see the Mr. Coffee I V?
    Last edited by Dave Zellers; 12-08-2021 at 9:28 PM.

I dont know guys.... sure looks like a lot of steps to make a simple cup of coffee. While I can sometimes tell the difference between a 50 cent coffee and more expensive cups, Im not particular enough about it to reach beyond my $15 Mr. Coffee machine. But thats just me - YMMV.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Had one years ago -WAY too fiddly, time consuming eventually the top bowl was cracked.

Up I use a pour through now - the BEST coffee ever!

CBC77F70-3CC3-4CEF-9217-76F9CC1C7585.jpg

My method...

IMG_E0184.jpg
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Yogi Berra reportedly said "It ain't over till it's over" but that was before the Internet. Now with thread resurrection technology at our fingertips nothing is ever over.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachary Hoyt View Post
    Yogi Berra reportedly said "It ain't over till it's over" but that was before the Internet. Now with thread resurrection technology at our fingertips nothing is ever over.
    Probably came back by a link-spammer who was removed after others commented. 'Happens all the time.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Becker View Post
    Probably came back by a link-spammer who was removed after others commented. 'Happens all the time.
    There must be an army of spammers around the world. They are relentless and constantly look for ways to scam someone. Obviously they get a few "hits" or they wouldn't do it. I've literally received 100's of spam emails telling me my anti-virus protection was expiring or my payment failed in the last few months. If it wasn't for the bad grammar I'd be a victim. Not really but they are hopeful.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Blue View Post
    Someone was searching on ways to make coffee?

Have to ask the necromancer who brought about the resurrection of this zombie thread…

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

I'm glad the thread was resurrected. I never heard of these coffee makers before. I just might get one for my BIL, the Barista of the family.