What is it they say about great minds?
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Cool.. Back in the 80's I used to keep a Dupont 50 cap pushdown generator like yours beside my desk at the college. (one of the courses I taught was safe blasting techniques).. Every one that came into my office would, after a short time, stare at the machine.. EVERYBODY wants to push one of these down.. ha. I would take my foot, and shove it over towards them as say "go ahead-- I know you want to".. You give only one instruction for proper use, and that's "try to knock the bottom out of the box" Everyone had a grin a mile wide.. Yup their fun.. And yours looks really nice...
    Epilog 24TT(somewhere between 35-45 watts), CorelX4, Photograv(the old one, it works!), HotStamping, Pantograph, Vulcanizer, PolymerPlatemaker, Sandblasting Cabinet, and a 30 year collection of Assorted 'Junque'

Every time you make a typo, the errorists win

I Have to think outside the box.. I don't fit in it anymore

Experience is a wonderful thing.
    It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Every silver lining has a cloud around it

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cunningham View Post
    Cool.. Back in the 80's I used to keep a Dupont 50 cap pushdown generator like yours beside my desk at the college. (one of the courses I taught was safe blasting techniques).. Every one that came into my office would, after a short time, stare at the machine.. EVERYBODY wants to push one of these down.. ha. I would take my foot, and shove it over towards them as say "go ahead-- I know you want to".. You give only one instruction for proper use, and that's "try to knock the bottom out of the box" Everyone had a grin a mile wide.. Yup their fun.. And yours looks really nice...

Thanks for all the nice comments from everyone.

Bill your right about everyone wanting to try it. I might make one for myself, But hook it up somehow to one of those exploding boxes make with a mouse or rat trap. I guess we all have a little Wile E. Coyote in us.
    Camaster CR410 & Epilog Helix
    Prosperity, is something that business people create.......for politicians to take the credit for.

Great project !

I had no idea we had sooooo many comediens on this forum............ .
    Linda Tetreault
    Laser Impressions
    Epilog Mini 45 watt
    Corel X5

If you do make a 'working model' - make sure you get a camera when the 'pop' happens - sure to be a winner!
    Mike

Proud 24-yr USAF Veteran

COMPUTER: Dell Optiplex 620 - XP
    LASER HARDWARE: Pinnacle 25W Mercury,
    LaserPro 50W Explorer
    SOFTWARE: Corel X3, CS4 Suite, Photoshop Web Suite CS3, Solidworks
    FIRMWARE: My brain